- Generally, MBA programmes in Singapore runs from one year to 18 months making students to return to work as sooner than compared to other countries.
- Studying MBA in Singapore gives a very good understanding of Asia’s business culture.
- MBA programmes in Singapore are relatively most affordable to everybody.
- For the students who are more concerned about their safety at the study abroad programme, Singapore is the safest place to consider. The government of Singapore has a non-tolerance policy towards ragging in campus and drug abuse.
- There are plenty of international companies in Singapore where students can look forward to excellent job opportunities in one of the best business environments in Asia.
- The first and foremost requirement is the student must held with a bachelors degree from a reputed university with good academic record.
- Universities of Singapore accepts the Students who have cleared GMAT
- The students who have graduated and their medium of instruction is not English then they should be required to clear TOEFL/IELTS/PTE
- A prior work experience of 0 to 5 years is required by most of the universities; whereas some colleges accepts students who does not have any prior work experience.
Choosing An Institute To Study:
Universities of Singapore offers a wide range of specializations in their MBA program such as finance, psychology, information technology, marketing, hospitality, etc., Depending on your chosen specializations you can choose an institute/university which is apt for you. Singapore has 34 universities including both national and international universities.
Application Forms :
You can download the application form from the university’s official website or can request to mail it to candidate’s residential address. There are some universities that accept only the online completion and submission of the application form. Candidates are supposed to submit the application forms well ahead of the closing dates.
Documents Required At Application Submission:
- A copy of your resume
- A copy of your undergraduate degree certificates
- A copy of your Test Taker’s GMAT, IELTS/TOEFL report (if the medium of instructions for your undergraduate studies was not in English)
- A copy of your passport
- A passport-sized photograph
- A copy of your “Financial Supporting” documents